Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Black and Orange and Freaks, Oh My!

I decided that it was high-time for me to organize all of my nail polish, rightly so, since I still can't find all of them. But what does digging through years worth of nail debris uncover-- HALLOWEEN STICKERS! Of course I don't necessarily care about using those. On the other hand, to say that LC was excited was an understatement. (Just in case you don't know LC is my four year old son.) LC and I spent our morning halloween-ing his nails out. I went more zombie--well that's what it will look like to everyone else but to me it is the Muties or Freaks from the Razorland Saga.
I think I am going to try and relate my nails to the book review(s) for that month. So look forward to three reviews, one for each of the books in the series. I dare say it goes with this month, what with it being October and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment