Tuesday, February 10, 2015

January Wrap-Up


This month was a slow month and put me a little behind on my goal to read one NEW book a day. It seemed like all I wanted to do was reread my faves and my comfort books. Oh well, reading is reading whether the book is old or new. This month I read 30/31 I wanted to read. Also this year I am being a bit pickier as to which books I allow in my wrap-up. I have a minimum of 250 pages. (At least I should have a minimum, some of the books say one thing on Goodreads and another on AmazonKindle, so who knows which is true.)

January 31, 2015
Binding Vows(MacCoinnich Time Travel 1)by Catherine Bybee***
Taken by Tuesday(Weekday Brides5)by Catherine Bybee****
Single by Saturday(Weekday Brides4)by Catherine Bybee***
Fiancé by Friday(Weekday Brides3)by Catherine Bybee***
Married by Monday(Weekday Brides2)by Catherine Bybee****
Wife by Wednesday(Weekday Brides1)by Catherine Bybee****
Betting It All (Hellfire Rider MC 4)  by Kati Wilde***
Not Quite Forever (Not Quite 4) by Catherine Bybee****
Not Quite Enough (Not Quite 3) by Catherine Bybee****
Not Quite Mine (Not Quite 2) by Catherine Bybee****
Not Quite Dating (Not Quite 1) by Catherine Bybee****
Ghouls Rush In (Peyton Clark 1)  by H.P. Mallory***
#Hater (Hashtag Series 2)  by Cambria Hebert****
The Mason List  by S.D. Hendrickson***
Breaking Dragon (Savage Brothers MC 1)by Jordan Marie***
A Shade of Novak (A Shade of Vampire8)by Bella Forrest***
A Break of Day (A Shade of Vampire7)by Bella Forrest****
A Gate of Night (A Shade of Vampire6)by Bella Forrest***
A Blaze of Sun (A Shade of Vampire5)by Bella Forrest****
A Shadow of Light (A Shade of Vampire4)by Bella Forrest****
A Castle of Sand (A Shade of Vampire3)by Bella Forrest***
A Shade of Blood (A Shade of Vampire2)by Bella Forrest***
A Shade of Vampire (A Shade of Vampire1)by Bella Forrest***
Outlaw’s Kiss (Grizzlies MC 1)  by Nicole Snow**
Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy 1)  by Karina Halle***
Stepbrother Billionaire  by Colleen Masters**
Raze  by Tillie Cole****
Last of the Bad Boys  by Nora Flite**
Flare  by Amy Isan***
Clipped Wings (Clipped Wings 1) by Helena Hunting****
January 1, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment