Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Getting Psikid???

I was trying to figure out a play on words with psyched and psikid (they sound the same...almost). But I just wasn't sure if it would translate.

Anyhoo,  my nails for the first half of this month were in honor of 'In the Afterlight' by Alexandra Bracken.  My ring and middle fingers were first painted with a brown color. Then I took balled up cellophane and dipped it in blue nail polish. Holding it with tweezers I dabbed on the color. I repeated with yellow and orange polish. On my ring finger I drew on the Psi symbol in black.

[If we're being picky technically it's the symbol for the PSF's, but we all know the east river kids took it up as their banner.]

Now one might ask why the colors I chose. The brown was just a neutral color that wasn't too dark or light. Blue, yellow and orange are Liam, Chubs, Zu and Ruby's colors. I did the psi symbol in black because it would show up best...and because the whole "our color is black" thing. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment