Thursday, March 19, 2015

Books a plenty, Books GALORE!

It seems that all I have wanted to do recently was read books, while there is nothing inherently wrong with that it makes doing other things difficult--like laundry and dishes. Not only have my household chores suffered my growing pile of reviews that need to be written has exploded. Overwhelmed by the sheer volume of them, I read more books instead of reviewing...it's a vicious cyle. Since I am 28 (or so) books ahead of my Goodreads Challenge of 365 books this year.  I am taking a break--for as long as I can handle... it might be a few days might be a week and a half, who knows?  In that time I hope to catch up with my reviews and do a LOK  (Legend of Korra) Marathon with my husband. I am in the middle of one book now, but that will be my last for a little while.

Good Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment