Thursday, January 1, 2015

14 Top Picks of 2014

My year in books has been an extreme one. Based on my Goodreads challenge I have read 378 new books in 2014. My goal for next year is to read at least 200 new books, I am starting a new job (TOMORROW!!!) and I can’t tell for sure how much time I will have for reading. My top picks of 2014 (in no particular order) are:
Ignite me by Tahereh Mafi
Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas
Horde by Ann Aguirre
The Darkest Minds, Never Fade and In the After Light by Alexandra Bracken
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
Slammed by Colleen Hoover
Relentless by Karen Lynch
Refuge by Karen Lynch
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
The Last Olympian by Rick Riodran  
Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry


No comments:

Post a Comment