Friday, January 2, 2015

Accidents Happen

You know when you are messing around on your phone and you accidentally start to edit the wrong post, and then because it's you, you just accidentally save it. So now the post has disappeared from your page and is back in your drafts. So you are left with a decision-- To Post Again, Or Not to Post Again.

If you have never been in this situation just look at the post I "just" posted... my November wrap-up in January. Oh well.... point being this is a post to explain my silliness.

On a side note, today was my first day in the salon. I am an apprentice at one of the best salons in Reno, so to say that today was nerve wracking is an understatement. I was so nervous that I was going to forget something or mess up by like spraying the client in the face or drenching their back. None of those things happened, I did leave a tiny bit of color on one clients scalp, but no one noticed besides me so it must not have been that bad.

Any hoo, that is all. Good Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment