Monday, January 19, 2015

Outlaw's Kiss: Grizzlies MC Romance-- Nicole Snow



Outlaw’s Kiss. The title says it all, the main character is an outlaw and he loves to kiss.  Okay, that’s totally true but not really the point of the story.

When a hunky dude breaks into your home and he and his accost you, then he takes you away with him—what are you to do? Well, Missy is put into this spot and she chooses to deny her deep rooted sexual attraction and hate Brass.

Brass only sort of understands why Missy and her sister hate him. I mean he did basically kidnap them. In reality it was for their own good, it was either Missy become his old lady or they were killed. It was rational then to save two young women especially when he was harboring a hard on for Missy.

Now that’s the story that I can tell you without any spoilers. As for the rest of the story I mainly kept thinking WHAT? Psh, Noooo… okay obviously not.  Maybe I have read too many biker books but this one was so lacking in the biker mentality. Well, it wasn’t necessarily that, I guess it was lacking the sense of brotherhood and that type of mentality. I don’t just mean in ways to draw the plot forward, I mean from Brass’s point of view I didn’t really see that there was anything besides fear and that was something that bugged me.

The writing style in my opinion was a little blasé, things happened but nothing really happened. When things did happen you seriously had to ask yourself if the characters were stupid or if the writer had no common sense. I think it was a little bit of both to be honest.
While I was reading the book, I didn’t hate but it was by no mean a good biker novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment