Monday, January 19, 2015

Make Me Over

I figured that if anyone was to trust my beauty tips, tricks and/or secrets, people should know that I sort of know what I am doing. I am a licensed cosmetologist in the state of Nevada. I graduated school in September of 2014. So while I am pretty new I have taken many classes and received many certifications. Including Airbrush Level 1 Certification, Bead-In/ Sew-In Hair Extensions, Eye Lash Extensions and multiple in make-up and hair cutting.


So here is a before and after of me my day to day make-up... albeit I don't wear falsies everyday but I do wear them at least 2-3 times a week.
  
 Here is a picture of me the very next day. Yes, I finally got my hair colored, thank god because my roots were driving me nuts! I have a more subtle eye and a bold lip, you can't tell but it is a rich purple color.  
 
So you may have noticed that my pictures look slightly green, that's because my bathroom is yellow with warm lighting. It is terrible for picture taking so unless I want to look at a jaundiced version of myself, I always "cool" down the temperature of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment