Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Gotta reCHARGE my batteries

I have been kicking butt and taking names at the gym...not really but I have been kicking my own butt. Yesterday I went to three classes that my gym offers. The first was at 10 and it was a Weights Bootcamp. The next two were back to back starting at 5, Pilates and Zumba. I woke up this morning and I don't think my butt has ever been that sore. But I planned on going to Cycle Bootcamp this morning, so I dragged my butt to the gym for that.  The stupid thing that happened half-way through bootcamp is that my Fitbit broke. It had been acting selfish and dying at random times. It would hold a charge worth a damn, soooooo I upgraded. Got me a Fitbit ChargeHR!! And since I got a new toy, I needed to ensure that it worked. That meant that I just had to go back to the gym to do a nice easy workout. Started reading a book and before I knew it, the book was done and I had ran 8 miles. Safe to say the Fitbit got all the data too.

No comments:

Post a Comment